FBJ Rodamientos Deslizantes
FBJ Bearings support the Automotive, Industrial and Agricultural market providing superior and quality products with the most competitive pricing.
When comparing ball and roller bearings of the same dimensions, ball bearings exhibit a lower frictional resistance and lower face run-out in rotation than roller bearings.
This makes them more suitable for use in applications which require high speed, high precision, low torque and low vibration. Conversely, roller bearings have a larger load carrying capacity which makes them more suitable for applications requiring long life and endurance for heavy loads and shock loads. Radial and thrust bearings
Most of rolling bearings can carry both radial and axial loads at the same time.
Bearings with a contact angle of less than 45º have a much greater radial load capacity an classifi ed as radial bearings. Bearings which have a contact angle over 45º have a greater axial load capacity and are classifi ed as thrust bearings. There are also bearings classified as complex bearings which combine the loading characteristics of both radial and thrust bearings.
- 50 mm x 75 mm x 50 mm FBJ GEEW50ES-2RS Rodamientos Deslizantes
- 36750 kN
- 127 mm x 196,85 mm x 111,125 mm FBJ GEZ127ES-2RS Rodamientos Deslizantes
- 127 mm x 196,85 mm x 111,125 mm
- 23 mm
- 95 mm x 150 mm x 82 mm FBJ GE95XS/K Rodamientos Deslizantes
- 50 mm
- 95 mm x 150 mm x 82 mm
- 30 mm x 47 mm x 22 mm FBJ GE30ES-2RS Rodamientos Deslizantes
- 0.0058 kg
- 120 mm x 180 mm x 38 mm FBJ GAC120S Rodamientos Deslizantes
- 17,45 mm
- 19,05 mm
- 40 mm x 90 mm x 64 mm FBJ GEK40XS-2RS Rodamientos Deslizantes
- 3,28 mm
- 2,46 mm